if you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my feminist ideologies
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via thenocturnals)
my car broke down on the highway the other day but i got to watch a really nice sunset while i waited for the tow truck
*txts back 20 days later & picks up the conversation where we left off as if no time has passed and without an excuse*